I receive a great many requests to review products. I am more than happy to look at yours. Here are some guidelines:
- I will not endorse a product unless I like it.
- I don’t take paid advertising (go to JacquiMurray or Ask a Tech Teacher for that).
- I don’t accept unsolicited guest blogs from commercial enterprises. If you’re interested in offering a guest post or having me write one, please use the contact form below.
- I do write “blurbs” for products I like. Please use the contact form below.
- My recommendations are mine.
Feel free to contact me about your product, website, or other. Here’s what to expect:
An honest analysis
Here’s what I ask of you:
A ‘fair’ donation to support the work of my blog (see Donate button on sidebar) that reflects time required to complete the review or achieve your goal.
Reviews can vary from:
- a quick overview for inclusion in one of my lists (Great Websites , Great Lesson Plans, or Great Apps)
- a spotlight in a subject-specific post
- its own post in one of my well-read newsletters.
Here are a few of the companies I work with:
- AIRR Math
- FSB Associates
- FSG Ltd–Timed Test Arcade
- Learning Resources
- Native Tongue
- Salmon Borre Group
- Savvy CyberKids
You can feel good about your donation. Please visit the Grants page for information on where we spend your money.
Questions? Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you.