685 posts and somewhere north of four years and I’ve had half a million readers stop by for a chat.
My most popular articles are:
- How to Describe Dogs
- 178 Ways to Describe Women’s Clothing
- Ten Favorite Geek Words–Part I
- How to Show (Not Tell) an Emotion–A to D
- How to Tell if Someone is Lying: Body Language
- 113 Ways to Characterize Your Protagonist
- One-Word Characteristics to Spice Up Your Writing
- Plotting a Story–with a Spreadsheet
- Tips For Internet Searching: How to Sound Like an Expert
- Word Count by Genre
Woah–I’m honored. You guys are great.
Jacqui Murray is the editor of a K-6 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, creator of two technology training books for middle school and six ebooks on technology in education. She is the author of Building a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from high school to United States Naval Academy. She is webmaster for six blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, a columnist for Examiner.com, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, Cisco guest blog, Technology in Education featured blogger, IMS tech expert, and a bi-weekly contributor to Write Anything. Currently, she’s editing a thriller that should be out to publishers next summer. Contact Jacqui at her writing office or her tech lab, Ask a Tech Teacher.