Tech Tips for Writers is an (almost) weekly post on overcoming Tech Dread. I’ll cover issues that friends, both real-time and virtual, have shared. Feel free to post a comment about a question you have. I’ll cover it in a future Tip.
I’ve been sharing Tech Tips for two years. Here are the keyboarding hints readers consider the most important:
- Tech Tip #18: Ten Best MS Word Tips–How Did You Survive Without Them
- Tech Tip #1: the Insert Key
- Tech Tip #19: How to Activate a Link in Word
- Tech Tip #12: Wrap Text Around a Picture
- Tech Tip #2: The PrintScreen Key
- Tech Tip #6: The (Horrid Annoying) Drawing Canvas
- Tech Tip #67: How to Add Accents and more
- Tech Tip #57: How to Create a Chart Really Fast
- Tech Tip #24: How to Open A New Word Doc Without the Program
- Tech Tip #73: Alt+??? Brings up which Menu Command?
Jacqui Murray is the author of the popular Building a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from high school to United States Naval Academy. She is webmaster for six blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, a columnist for Examiner.com and TeachHUB, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, Cisco guest blog,Technology in Education featured blogger, IMS tech expert, and a bi-weekly contributor to Today’s Author. In her free time, she is the editor of a K-8 technology curriculum, K-8 keyboard curriculum, K-8 Digital Citizenship curriculum, and creator of technology training books for how to integrate technology in education. Currently, she’s editing a thriller that should be out to publishers next summer. Contact Jacqui at her writing office or her tech lab, Ask a Tech Teacher.