Tech Tips for Writers is a (somewhat) weekly post on overcoming Tech Dread. I’ll cover issues that friends, both real-time and virtual, have shared. Feel free to post a comment about a question you have. I’ll cover it in a future Tip.
I’ve been sharing Tech Tips for three years. Here are the keyboarding hints about MS Office readers consider the most important:
- Ten Best MS Word Tips–How Did You Survive Without Them
- How to Add Accents and more
- Don’t Like Double Space Between Paragraphs?
- Transparent Backgrounds
- Typing Over Text and How to Stop It
- How to Create a Chart Really Fast
- How to Open A New Word Doc Without the Program
- Alt+??? Brings up which Menu Command?
- 8 Digital Tools for Writing
Jacqui Murray is the author of the popular Building a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from high school to United States Naval Academy. She is the author/editor of over a hundred books on integrating tech into education, adjunct professor of technology in education, webmaster for four blogs, an Amazon Vine Voice book reviewer, a columnist for TeachHUB, Editorial Review Board member for Journal for Computing Teachers, monthly contributor to Today’s Author and a freelance journalist on tech ed topics. You can find her book at her publisher’s website, Structured Learning.