I’m excited to be a guest over at the blog of wonderful Christian Romance author, Jill Weatherholt—
By day, Jill Weatherholt works for the City of Charlotte. At night, and on the weekend, she writes contemporary stories about love, faith and forgiveness for Harlequin Love Inspired.
Honestly, I’m a little intimidated to be part of her interview program, #WouldYouRather. I don’t share a lot of personal information about myself so this was difficult for me. The answers from her guests of this series are always fascinating. I often nod my head along or giggle–either way, I’m entertained.
Come visit me today at Jill’s blog. Here are the questions I’ll answer:
- If you were reborn in a new life, would you rather be alive in the past or future?
- Would you rather be the funniest person in the room or the most intelligent?
- Would you rather speak all languages or be able to speak to all animals?
- Would you rather have a lifetime subscription to Netflix or an unlimited gift card to Starbucks?
- Would you rather live in the middle of nowhere, with no people or stores within a 10 mile radius, or live in a busy city?
I look forward to chatting!
Jacqui Murray is the author of the popular Building a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from high school to United States Naval Academy, the Rowe-Delamagente thrillers, and the Man vs. Nature saga. She is also the author/editor of over a hundred books on integrating tech into education, adjunct professor of technology in education, blog webmaster, an Amazon Vine Voice, a columnist for NEA Today, and a freelance journalist on tech ed topics. Look for her next prehistoric fiction, Against All Odds, Summer 2020.