I’m almost done with my WIP, Against All Odds, Book 3 of the Crossroads trilogy:
Based on a true story, the extraordinary saga continues, filled with hardship, family, courage, truth, and survival.
Here’s a quick summary:
A million years of evolution made Xhosa tough but was it enough? She and her People finally reach their destination—a glorious land of tall grasses, few predators, and an abundance that seems limitless, but an enemy greater than any they have met so far threatens to end their dreams. If Xhosa can’t stop this one, she and her People must again flee.
The Crossroads trilogy is set 850,000 years ago, a time in prehistory when man populated most of Eurasia. He was a violent species, fully capable of addressing the many hardships that threatened his survival except for one: future man, a smarter version of himself, one destined to obliterate all those who came before.
From prehistoric fiction author Jacqui Murray comes the unforgettable saga of a courageous woman who questions assumptions, searches for truth, and does what she must despite daunting opposition. Read the final chapter of the People’s long search for freedom, safety, and a new home.
A perfect book for fans of Jean Auel and the Gears!
How’d I do last month
- I have a cover! Oh my I hope you love this as much as I do!
- I’m on final edits before sending it to my wonderful beta readers. Which frightens me. Yeah, but must do it.
- I also have the book trailer ala Diana Peach’s PowerPoint book trailer idea (thank you, girlfriend!). Here’s the link and here’s the embed:
- Probably toward the end of next month, I’ll ask for for help launching Against All Odds from those who wouldn’t mind participating in a Book Blast.
- I’m working on a collection of articles I’ll make available to those who are willing to help me with my book blast. More on that later…
How are you doing with your writing?
More on writing Against All Odds:
Jacqui Murray is the author of the popular Building a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from high school to United States Naval Academy, the Rowe-Delamagente thrillers, and the Man vs. Nature saga. She is also the author/editor of over a hundred books on integrating tech into education, adjunct professor of technology in education, blog webmaster, an Amazon Vine Voice, a columnist for NEA Today, and a freelance journalist. Look for her next prehistoric fiction, Against All Odds, Summer 2020.