A friend started a free blog directory that includes categories for writers and teacher-authors. I’ve added WordDreams. It’s free, just getting going. If you’re looking for another way to market your books, here’s how you sign up:
- Find blogs of a specific category; and/or find bloggers of similar interests.
- Drive more traffic to your blog and enhance its SEO. Search engines like to crawl websites in such directories*.
- I believe it’s the first of kind for bloggers by a blogger. And unlike others, it’s human moderated directory.
- It’s FREE!
How to submit your blog?
- Visit https://mohamadkarbi.com/directory Check the Terms and Conditions before submitting, make sure they suit your needs and interests.
- Click on add listing
- Choose a category
- Provide some details about your blog (title, description, URL, …).
- That’s all!
Interested? Submit your blog here–to the Blog Directory (totally free).
More about marketing your books
Jacqui Murray is the author of the popular Building a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from high school to United States Naval Academy, the Man vs. Nature saga, and the Rowe-Delamagente thrillers. She is also the author/editor of over a hundred books on integrating tech into education, adjunct professor of technology in education, blog webmaster, an Amazon Vine Voice, a columnist for NEA Today, and a freelance journalist on tech ed topics. Look for her next prehistoric fiction, Laws of Nature, Summer 2021.