A boy blinded by fire. A woman raised by wolves. An avowed enemy offers help.
In this second of the Dawn of Humanity trilogy, the first trilogy in the Man vs. Nature saga, Lucy and her eclectic group escape the treacherous tribe that has been hunting them and find a safe haven in the famous Wonderwerk caves in South Africa, the oldest known occupation of caves by humans. They don’t have clothing, fire, or weapons, but the caves keep them warm and food is plentiful. But they can’t stay, not with the rest of the tribe enslaved by an enemy. To free them requires not only the prodigious skills of Lucy’s unique group–which includes a proto-wolf and a female raised by the pack–but others who have no reason to assist her and instinct tells Lucy she shouldn’t trust.
If you’d like to know a little more about Laws of Nature, here’s the trailer.
For Indie authors, our most powerful marketing tool is word of mouth. We don’t have a big publisher behind us or an agent that pushes us out to the world. What we have is each other, telling our friends about the latest great book we’ve read.
I need your help
If you’re willing to help me promote my latest book, here’s how it works:
- You agree to tell your community about Laws of Nature (via a blog post) sometime between July 14th-July 31st (or a custom date that works better for you).
- I will include a link to your books and blog on the Book Blast post which will headline my blog for about two weeks. I want this to work for your marketing as much as mine!
- Once you sign up, I’ll send you everything you need–blurbs, marketing pieces, videos, quotes. You use what you want, what suits your blogging style.
- Just sign up below or on this Google form.
The form gives you options for what type of post you’d like. I can
- answer a series of pre-designed questions–you won’t know what they are until you get them
- send you one of
thirteenseven newly-written articles about writing—you choose but it’s first-come-first-serve. I hope this helps drive traffic to your site.
- be interviewed by you
I’ll publish a list of everyone who’s helping me on my blog with links to your post and your latest book. Last year, it looked like this:
Questions? I’m at email@example.com.
Thanks in advance for signing up!
Jacqui Murray is the author of the popular prehistoric fiction saga, Man vs. Nature which explores seminal events in man’s evolution one trilogy at a time. She is also the author of the Rowe-Delamagente thrillers and Building a Midshipman, the story of her daughter’s journey from high school to United States Naval Academy. Her non-fiction includes over a hundred books on integrating tech into education, reviews as an Amazon Vine Voice, a columnist for NEA Today, and a freelance journalist on tech ed topics. Look for her next prehistoric fiction, Laws of Nature, Summer 2021.