I write a great many book reviews (click for examples). Some are for my Amazon Vine Voice gig. Many more are from interested individuals who contact me about helping them with their writing. If you’re in the latter category, here are details to help you decide if you want to work with me:
What to expect:
- Understand this is not a book review you will post on the bookseller’s site of your choice. This is a critique you will use to improve your writing.
- You can send me the entire novel (90,000 words or less) or a 15-page representative excerpt. I’ll spend about 45-minutes of my time on either.
- When I’m done, you and I will discuss it via a 15-minute Skype or phone conversation. I will also answer specific questions you may have. Focus will be on:
- basic characters, plot
- $100 to look at your less-than 90,000 word manuscript.
- Additional $20 per 1000 words over 90,000 words.
Questions? Fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you.